Call For Work: Halloween-themed work for Dark Market!
ShopColumbia is hosting Dark Market, a spooky collection of works by Columbia artists with an emphasis on the macabre. The Dark Market will feature all things spooky and magical with mediums including art prints, zines, books, stickers, enamel, patches, soft sculpture and more! The Dark Market should delight anyone who loves Halloween or hand made, one of a kind artwork.
A reception for Dark Market will be held Friday, October 18th from 5-8, coinciding with Columbia Crawl.
Make sure to join us for the spooky festivities!
- Dark Market, October 18 - November 8 at ShopColumbia (619 S Wabash Ave)
- Submission Deadline: October 1, midnight
- Artwork Drop-off deadline: October 11, 2019 by 5pm
- Open to all Columbia College Chicago students, alumni, faculty and staff
- All work must be available for purchase. Students earn 75% of every sale. Alumni, faculty, and staff earn 50%.