DEADLINE EXTENDED: MIDNIGHT Friday, January 10, 2020
Do you have a winning design that you want to be featured on a t-shirt, hoodie, umbrella, tote, pencil pouch, sketchbook..or other Columbia merchandise? Do you have an idea that captures "Columbia College"? Maybe you have a unique slogan or phrase that resonates with Columbia students?
ShopColumbia's Student Design Board is accepting submissions from Columbia College Chicago students to be featured on next line of ShopColumbia merchandise: Buy Columbia By Columbia.
- Submitted design can include a redesigned or revamped Columbia logo or incorporate Columbia's wordmark*
- Designs must be 4 our less colors
- Artists can submit unlimited designs
- Artists must be a current student at Columbia College Chicago
- Design can stand alone or be repeated.
- Slogans or phrases that capture the Columbia spirit also welcomed.
Submissions will be reviewed by the ShopColumbia Student Design Board. Winning submissions will be produced on Columbia apparel available spring 2020. Winning designers will receive a licensing fee for their designs.
Examples of previous licensed Columbia designs can be found online: blanket, zipper pouch, and laptop sticker.
*If you are incorporating Columbia's logo within your design, you can download the logo here.