ShopColumbia is seeking works by current Columbia College Chicago undergraduate and graduate students for the Spotlight Exhibition: Works on Paper, an exhibition that highlights works created from, with and on paper.
- Submissions examples include but not limited to: photography, printmaking, original drawings, illustrations and paintings (on paper), artist books, zines, cards, stationery, posters, stickers, and paper sculpture.
- The primary media should be paper but additional materials can be used.
- Work should be unframed as the installation will be with magnets, bull-clips and shelving for ease of purchase for customers.
- Multiples and editioned works are encouraged.
- All work must be available for purchase. Students earn 75% of every sale.
- Open to all current Columbia College Chicago students. Graduating students are encouraged to submit in addition to their Manifest showcase.
Exhibition Dates: May 4 – May 29, 2020
Submission Deadline: April 17, 2020
Artwork Drop-off Deadline: April 28, 2020